A Certified Arborist is a highly trained tree professional thoroughly experienced in the science of planting, caring for and maintaining trees.
What does it Take to be a Certified Arborist
An arborist is required to have a minimum of 3-years field experience and must be certified by the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA). They must pass rigorous certification exams that test their knowledge on the study of how trees grow and respond to their environment. A ISA Certified Arborist has attained a generally accepted level of knowledge in tree biology, diagnosis, maintenance practices, and safety. They must continue their education to maintain their certification. ISA Certified Arborists ensure good results!
What Service can a Certified Arborist provide
A Certified Arborist can help with the following:
- Tree Removal: An arborist can help with dead or dying trees, trees that cause obstruction, crowding of other trees, or new construction. Trees that have become infested with insects or pests or pose a threat to your property can be safely removed by an arborist.
- Tree pruning: Removing branches or stems for tree health, growth, appearance, and safety can be done by an arborist.
- Emergency tree care: A professional Arborist can remove or prune storm damaged trees safely while reducing the risk of damage to people and property.
- Tree planting: Getting a tree off to a healthy start will help it grow and mature. And who better to know what trees work best in what environment than an arborist?
- Tree health and preventive maintenance: A certified Arborist can diagnose tree disease or pest problems and make the recommendation for treatment.
Do You Really Need A Certified Arborist
There is so much more to tree care than what meets the eye. The trees on your property are an asset that directly correlates to your property value. Trees that are not correctly pruned, trimmed, or maintained could cause future property damage. Your overall tree health is crucial to maintaining your property value and minimizing the possibility of future property damage due to improper tree care.
Why choose Treescape Tree Experts
We are fully committed to providing quality without compromise for all our tree care services. As a professional tree service, we will help you keep your trees alive and your property looking its absolute best. Contact us today to get started.